SDAS Championship Rally at Bowland Trails on 31/03/2018
Organiser:SDAS | The Sled Dog Association of Scotland
Sponsored By:CSJ Specialist Canine Feeds |
Location:Bowland Trails |
Event Type:Championship Rally
Start Date:Saturday, March 31, 2018 |
End Date:Sunday, April 01, 2018
Take the A923 towards Dunkeld after approx 2 miles you will enter Kinloch. Look to the right for the small disused church, turn right & go up past the church, stay on this road until it ends at Middleton Farm steading (2miles). Follow the rally signs from this point.
Bowland Trails is a young woodland which is specifically dedicated to running Huskies. The trails offer a wide variety of challenge and fun to both dogs and mushers with the odd view and a bit of wildlife thrown in. The planned trail will be mostly grass, very hilly and hard going, depending on weather there may be a short section of hard-packed road (not hazardous to fit feet).
- Undercover facilities for mushers meeting and presentation
- Catering :- Facilities may be provided.
- Toilets :- Will be available - please use them.
- Smoking :- If you feel the need, please do so in your vehicles.
- Staking Out :- The parking area is not suitable for staking out dogs, however if you stake out your dogs - PLEASE fill in all holes.
- Camping : - Available at rally site for a nominal fee.
View Larger Map